Quote Originally Posted by Levi Stubbs Tears View Post
I shake my head whenever someone rolls out this fake news.

This chart allows you to list countries by number of tests per head of population [[and various other factors). The US is not and has never been the most aggressive tester. Back early on [[around March) when Trump was claiming covid was 'nothing more than the common cold' and would be over by Easter, the US were much much further down the list too.

The one listing by country that the US has consistently for the past six months been #1 in has been 'total number of deaths' - also 'active cases', 'critical cases'. The US has also been very high [[usually top ten) in 'total cases per head of population'.

Sadly the US President is the major spreader of 'fake news' - even sadder is the fact that so many of his supporters seem to swallow his BS.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
According to Dr Fauci Trump hasnt attended a Covid-19 task force meeting in 2 months and if turning a corner which Trump keeps touting means 50,000 to 80,000 new cases a day the Trumps crazier than I thought he was. All that was needed was for him to say Monthly to the nation. Wear a Mask cause it saves lives we wouldnt be in this state we are now with 240,000 dead Americans who hes shown no empathy for. Vote him out on November 3rd.