If danny is forced out,it's a good day he shoulda been gone,larry micheal the cheese eating announcer is out too,i hated the way they forced the great frank herzog out so what comes around goes around,i sincerly hope they don't pick[warriors,redtails]...and jerry you know as well as me that every race on earth has a name that's derogatory and redskins is that for native americans,and i'm sick of a certain group of folk...[you know who i mean]running around talkin bout...i talked to some indians and they ok with the name,if a black person walked around with a shirt saying the washington n....rs we would look at him with shame even if we didn't say anything,i once wore my redkins jursey to work years ago and a native american lady was visiting and the look ahe gave me made me want to crawl under a table,and even as i type this i feel like a damn hypocrite for wearing the gear even though i'm a longtime fan of the home team,and have a wall full of stuff in the basement which i'm gonna treat as a museum,and if any native american person is reading this post i apologize and vow to do better.