I might have to give that some thought. The last time I signed a contract to kiss babies for cash that included changing diapers, some funny guy scribbled "mamas" into the contract right after the word "baby" and I wound up changing adult diapers for 358 babies mamas. It was that or I was going to be Sued and that wouldn't have ended well because Sue was the first in line and she was a 6'4" 435 pound former wrestler and I'm pretty sure she would have pounded me into dust. But with that being said, let me do the cost benefit analysis of having my stunt double [[my cousin Boogie Boo who looks kind of like me in dark light) doing it for me. Wearing a mask, they couldn't tell the difference in the dark. Boogie Boo will do it for $35 [[which will pay for his fix for the next week) and if I can clear $60 [[not including all of the Pepto-Bismol and cotton that Boogie Boo will need to stuff in his nose [[let alone the PTSD therapy)), then I might be able to work it out. If I can get $60 on top of what Boogie Boo needs, then I can take $20 of it to Highway Harry's Strip Club & Recyclables and change a couple of babes instead of babies. It'll be a win-win-win-win. Babies get kissed/changed, Boogie Boo stays out of the joint for a couple of hours, I get to campaign for the girls at Highway Harry's and I'll come out with $40 on top of everything.

Things are falling into place! Looks like I'm going to the Whites House, y'all!!!