Lilbits is off her meds..[pray]the last time this happened,she was dropped on an island in the pacific but within[2 hrs]she ate all the wildlife[living and dead]swam all the way back to the u.s.eating all the sealife along the way,the only thing to stop her is to guide her to a corn silo in the midwest..grady is in route now with six tons of his infamous burnt pigtails that may hold her...now as for those much needed funds i've found an old piggy bank that once belonged to my cousin[fingers mcgeepers]in the basement with a letter from his probation officer stating that the bank was to be part of a settlement from a lawsuit filed when fingers was six years old..[they don't call him fingers for nothing]anyhow he shall we say picked up something that he shouldn't have and as a result his piggybank was taken by the courts for cost,now it's full and legend has it that it is filled with[100.00]in pennies,fingers was wisked away for his own protection and hasn't been seen since,one small itty bitty thing..the bank has a combination and even i don't know what it is..luckily i called the best safecracker in da hood-tumbles thornton to try,unfortunately it can't be broken since it is made from a special clay once found at a drainage dump deep in the bowels of da hood,but once it's opened those funds will be sent to you sir..run jerry run!