[REMOVE ADS]

New Remix Album In May?

This was just posted by the Fan Club. It may provide some insight as to what future remixes will be released individually:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-x0h0YD...=14maprp0wpodo

Explain which ones?

From the Facebook post:
    NEW REMIX ALBUM TO BE RELEASED !!
    Diana Ross - SUPERTONIC: Mixes [[by Eric Kupper)
    Release date: May 29, 2020
    TRACKLIST:
    1. I'm Coming Out / Upside Down [[Eric Kupper Remix)
    2. Love Hangover [[Eric Kupper Remix)
    3. The Boss [[Eric Kupper Remix)
    4. Surrender [[Eric Kupper Remix)
    5. Ain't No Mountain High Enough [[Eric Kupper Remix)
    6. No One Gets The Prize [[Eric Kupper Remix)
    7. It's My House [[Eric Kupper Remix)
    8. Touch Me In The Morning [[Eric Kupper Remix)
    9. Remember Me [[Eric Kupper Remix)

I sure hope it’s a physical release.

Great! Very nice to see

Can't wait to see what he does with Remember Me and Touch Me In The Morning.

My hunch is that the next remix single could be It's My House.

If there was to be another remix, I was hoping it would be “Its my house”. Glad it’s included. Hope it’s released. Good choices on this project. I have to admit, I’m not crazy about most of his remixes. They are all the same. With that said, I’m looking forward to having this.

Amazon has it listed for digital, CD, and, vinyl. Now I’m excited.

I just ordered on Amazon. cd 13 bucks due on/before June 26!

Good news.nice collection.
    Did hope One Love In my Lifetime would get a new mix.
    Well universal is still holding out on us but at least we getting something

To me the obvious next Remus single release would be TMITM - not because I’d chose it but because it was a huge hit

... and that cover pic, right??

Great news about the remix album, especially the fact that it will be a physical release on both CD and LP! I'm waiting to be able to pre-order both formats from amazon.uk.

I went right now to pre order CD and Vinyl. I didn’t order them the first time I saw them listed. But now the cd says unavailable? You can now only pre-order the vinyl. I wanted both. Does anyone know what would have caused this?

Quote Originally Posted by vgalindo View Post
    I went right now to pre order CD and Vinyl. I didn’t order them the first time I saw them listed. But now the cd says unavailable? You can now only pre-order the vinyl. I wanted both. Does anyone know what would have caused this?
    This often happens with pre-orders on Amazon. It should be available to order again soon.

Quote Originally Posted by djessie View Post
    This often happens with pre-orders on Amazon. It should be available to order again soon.
    Thank you for letting me know. I thought I missed getting it.

Quote Originally Posted by djessie View Post
    Great news about the remix album, especially the fact that it will be a physical release on both CD and LP! I'm waiting to be able to pre-order both formats from amazon.uk.
    I'm wondering if we'll actually get a physical release in the UK?

Quote Originally Posted by florence View Post
    I would think so. There are some stores in Europe, like Fnac in France and Amazon Germany that have listings up.

The "Love Hangover" 3 1\2 remix on this album is my go to recovery song! Eric Kupper done GOOD! Oh my...

The bass on this 3 1\2 remix reminds me of the saying by Diana Ross-
    "I need a little more bass." The vocal and bass reworkings by Eric Kupper highlight the monster power of this song!

Up for pre-order in the UK:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Thanks for heads up - going to order it in both formats [[CD and Vinyl).

Release date in UK is not until 26 June.

Thanks for heads up - going to order it in both formats [[CD and Vinyl).

Release date in UK is not until 26 June.
    No problem. I ordered both formats as well.
    The same release date is given on Amazon US [[26 June).

I've heard the almighty mixes of these songs but can't wait to hear Eric's touch to these. 8 number #1 dance tunes. That is pretty remarkable.

It says Remember Me had a more R and B feel

Surrender has always been in my top ten favorite Diana Ross songs. I love it when A & S shout "Give it to me" !!! Each one of her songs somehow identify with what I was going through at the time.

Wonder if this was to be released to coincide with the UK Tour when the first date in Leeds was to be four days later [[30th June). I was hoping for a new studio album but the Supertronic Mixes may have been all that was planned.

https://theseconddisc.com/2020/04/21...pping-remixes/
    Also on May 29, the label will issue the digital-only Supertonic: Instrumental Mixes featuring instrumental versions of all of the Eric Kupper remixes on Supertonic.

The CD's release has been pushed back to July 24th

Don't know what's going on here - whilst the CD has been put back to July in the UK the Vinyl version is apparently still available on 26 June.

Don't know what's going on here - whilst the CD has been put back to July in the UK the Vinyl version is apparently still available on 26 June.
    A lot of releases have been pushed back recently because of the COVID situation. I guess that is why? It would not surprise me if the vinyl will also get a new date.