[REMOVE ADS]

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Results 1,501 to 1,523 of 1523
    High drama Soul..........

Now go dance your face off.......LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    Now go dance your face off.......LOL!

"Can I have some peanut butter? Course you can!!" Slamma-jamma.

Miss Bettye Swan y'all............

Classic from Solomon Burke that I seem to hear a lot lately:

And another:

Toni Braxton's first hit on LaFace Records:

Also on the Boomerang soundtrack with that Toni Braxton song was the following from Kenny Vaughan. It was actually a "classic soul jam" because it wasn't a hit, but it's a great soul jam that should have been a hit.

It also included one of Boyz 2 Men's best songs. This one truly is a classic.

I couldn't find the video of the stage performance for Maze's The Look In Your Eyes [[from "Live In New Orleans"; it exists) but here is the audio. One of my favorite concert albums, I wore this album out for months.

Here's the live clip of Feel That You're Feelin'. Frankie Beverly is the man. My nephew became a fan after going to a concert to see somebody else and being shocked that he and his wife were the only people in the crowd who didn't sing every song along with the band.

Yessir, Jerry! A Maze show was always an event in my hometown. They are the epitome of “Black Famous”—-household words in the African-American community, but obscure elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    Classic from Solomon Burke that I seem to hear a lot lately:
    I have always loved this song.

Now for some 60s French Soul by Vigon!

Does she have a friend-gene chandler.

Tighten up my thing-soul children

Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    Does she have a friend-gene chandler.
    Good one JAI!

Con Funk Shun - Too Tight

My favorite thread that Marv created. In remembrance of him this holiday season.

Here is one of my favorites taking this standard and making it into a R&B doo-wop tune by The Flamingos "I Only Have Eyes For You"...

Merry Christmas to everybody!

Here are some Christmas songs for the season. Starting with The Temptations "Silent Night"

From Stax label comes Otis Redding's "Merry Christmas Baby".

The O'Jays version of "White Christmas"

Whitney Houston singing "Joy To The World" from the Preacher's Wife soundtrack.