yeah, Mr. Gzu went to the store early yesterday a.m., and said it was the most "eerie" feeling in the air....streets deserted, and when he walked into the store, he said folk were looking at him [[and erry'body else) with a lot of "reservation" otherwise read as "do YOU have "it"....no more than 10 customers including him shopping...

shelves over at the Dollar Store and Dollar Tree are empty...glad we got stuff before it all came down...but there's still Amazon of which I will still need my beloved Dove shower soap...[[hope it's still available, cuz I buy by the bulk)...and we got an Amazon distr. center around the corner and down the street from where we live...

all the schools are closed....bars/restaurants closed...surprised I could still get to the beauty supply store to get some curlers for my hair..[[not that I need to go anywhere really, but I can't resist a good "sale")

I have no problem with being "locked up" in our home....It's big enough for the 2 of us to "get lost" when we feel the need..but you WILL hear LOTS OF GOOD OLE MUSIC rolling thru our coffers...

And our dog don't care as long as he continues to be fed and petted as needed....[[I swear I can look in his eyes and he says back to me, "mom, don't worry I got you, we will get thru this").....