[REMOVE ADS]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie9 View Post
    Absolutely anything she has recorded to replace "I Will Survive".
    That’s funny, I don’t know a fan who loves WDFFIL and IWSurvive, yet, She’ll keep these in her act till the end

Quote Originally Posted by Albator View Post
    That’s funny, I don’t know a fan who loves WDFFIL and IWSurvive, yet, She’ll keep these in her act till the end
    I'll agree with you on IWS but Fools is a great happy-go-lucky fun pop single and as a one-off I love it - it comes over well to an audience too, so it makes sense to include it in her set.

One of her biggest selling singles in the UK.

Quote Originally Posted by florence View Post
    I'll agree with you on IWS but Fools is a great happy-go-lucky fun pop single and as a one-off I love it - it comes over well to an audience too, so it makes sense to include it in her set.

One of her biggest selling singles in the UK.
    She will continue to sing WDFFIL because she loves the song. Personally i dislike it as much as IWS but we are stuck with them both so i just go along for the ride.....

Unfortunately i have the strangest feeling you might just be right Albator lol.
    WDFFIL i can kind of understand as it was a huge international hit and she did produce it. IWS is a strange one. I actually really like Diana's version but at the end of the day it is not a song that will ever be associated with her and as such has stuck around way to long.
    For me this is a massive shame as there are so many fantastic Diana originals she could choose to close out her show. "One Shining Moment or "Top Of The World" to name but two.

I despise I Will Survive. It is cringeworthy.