Quote Originally Posted by Ollie9 View Post
I agree, new songs all the way.
It would be interesting to know why Diana has had this sudden change of heart after all these years. Recording aside, the fact that she will be touring overseas and playing huge arenas again is a massive commitment. A decision that has taken myself and i'm sure many a fan by complete surprise.
Does she consider it her last chance to make vast amounts of money or is it a combination of things??................Answers on a postcard lol.
I know the idea of her needing or wanting money is unpopular, and perhaps even hurtful to some Ross fans, but yes, she is doing it for the money.

Ross just wants to be a grandmother now, it is not her heart's desire to travel the globe performing. But she has no streams of income as significant as touring revenue. Her only wish is to secure the future of her whole family [[immediate and extended). So she's hitting the road to make money while she still can.

I am sure she loves her UK fans but she's not taking herself all the way there strictly out of love. That shouldn't lessen the thrill for fans. Be happy you will get to see her while she still looks remarkably like Diana Ross.