Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
I am sorry, but I did not make that up. I could pull the article up where says that. BUT! This thread was suppose to be about the 50th Anniversary of a great song, "Someday We'll Be Together", at least that was how it started and that was my original intent. I was hoping to hear more of people's personal memories about this song and the time that it was released. I can remember Diana Ross saying on their "Farewell" album that the song means different things to different people. I've heard it played right after funerals etc. For me it just brings up memories of what was a carefree childhood and how happy I was in general around the time this song came out. I don't want to talk about anything else here from this point on.
Well I think it's sad that you refuse to admit your "mistake". You want people to take your word for stuff but even when there's proof that you're wrong you stick with your story and it diminishes your word. You should be more mature than that at this stage of your life.

But you are right about one thing, this thread should be about the music [[although it is your fault that the thread moved from the music to your disdain for Diana Ross).

As far as my "Someday We'll Be Together" memories go, since I was born many years later, my earliest memory of the song, I believe, is when it was used on an episode of "The Wonder Years".