hmmmm - this is such a fun yet complex question

most important: Where Did Our Love Go. this launched the girls and established the Sup sound. it's a deceptively simple song and others to come might be more musical or bigger sellers or whatever. but without WDOLG i don't know that any of the rest would have followed

personal fav: You Can't Hurry Love

most innovative: think i'd have to go with Reflections

most dramatic: Stoned Love. the lyrics are so powerful and if you read them as text it's such an amazing message. the massive intro and then the excellent groove. the harmonies and strings. and then it all builds up to the end of the bridge where they sing On and On and On and On and..

most calculated: Love Child. none of the girls were love children and didn't have a LC. the group was not known for political statements and they really didn't leverage the message of this song post release to evolve their image. it's just a perfect pop song that was crafted solely as a hit for the group

most underrated #1: probably Where again.

least known #1: will probably cause some dissenting opinions but i'd say Love Is Here is probably the least familiar #1 to the general public.

underrate single: too many to list. much of the 70s catalog, during the classic era probably My World [[gorgeous follow up to Symphony)

best dance song: Let yourself go