[REMOVE ADS]

Thread: Yo... Moe

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    Nah, he is toast. Curiously, nobody is discussing the possibility that he might have advanced CTE even though he clearly has symptoms. I honestly believe that Vontaze Burfect's dirty playoff hit gave him brain damage. He was ignorant before but he had the common sense to take care of himself. Now? He has no filter and intentionally destroys every opportunity. He does not need to play, he needs intense help. He deserves our pity, not our disdain.
    AB needs his family closer than ever........& drop the hanger-ons

Quote Originally Posted by moe View Post
    AB needs his family closer than ever........& drop the hanger-ons
    I find his situation to be extraordinarily sad. Maybe his re-enrolling in college is an attempt to put his feet back on the ground. As deplorable as he is, I'm praying for him to pull it together. He was an all-time great in Pittsburgh and in two years, he's made many people forget it. And yeah, he needs somebody to tell him what he needs to hear instead of a bunch of leeches who agree with anything he does.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    I find his situation to be extraordinarily sad. Maybe his re-enrolling in college is an attempt to put his feet back on the ground. As deplorable as he is, I'm praying for him to pull it together. He was an all-time great in Pittsburgh and in two years, he's made many people forget it. And yeah, he needs somebody to tell him what he needs to hear instead of a bunch of leeches who agree with anything he does.
    Jerry,

Couldn't agree with you more!!