Quote Originally Posted by alanconnor_1 View Post
I was going to stick up for WDFFIL. If you became a fan of her in the ‘80s this was a key album, and I still listen to it a lot. But I decided it simply isn’t worth the abuse and veiled ‘well you are entitled to your opinion but I suspect you’re outnumbered’. So I won’t!
Don't be such a wuss. If you have strong feelings for WDFFIL, by all means post it. I'll let you know right off the back that my opinion is the album sucked and most of the tunes were beneath the vocal talents of Diana Ross. But what say you? Your opinion counts as much as every single other opinion in this forum. While I do think "well you are entitled to your opinion but I suspect you're outnumbered" is a rather condescending rebuttal [[as if I give a damn about how many people disagree with me, right?), that shouldn't stop you from participating.

Frankly, I'm rather curious to see your attempt at defending such a sucky album. [[For the record I don't believe music like this ever needs "defending". We all like what we like and we don't have to all be of one accord on it.)