Quote Originally Posted by RanRan79 View Post
I'm actually hoping Mary's family will be there. I can't remember the last time I saw Turkessa. I think she had just gotten married or had just had a baby. And last I heard about Pedro Jr. was his place had caught fire. Does he have a wife and kids too? Anyway, I'd like to see them show up for Mary. Mary's sister and brother too. Not sure what they're relationship is like, but I never hear her mention them at all. I think it would be cool to see the Wilsons come out show some public support for Mary.

I also wouldn't be surprised if one or more of Florence's girls are flown out to sit in the audience also.
There was a time in the 70s when Turkessa was a baby that she was on TV probably more than any other kid her age! LOL! Mary and Pedro brought her on almost every show the Supremes appeared on. She had her first child in about 1996. I remember Mary had a radio show in NYC and broadcast the birth live from the delivery room out in Vegas! LOL! Pedro Jr. has several children, boys and girls. One of his daughters was chatting with me a few months ago online. Mary is close to her brother and sister. Her brother lives out in Seattle now. Now having Flo's daughters there would be great!