[REMOVE ADS]

Thread: Remember when?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Yep. And also "10 little Indians, sleeping in the bed when the little one said 'roll over, roll over'... So they all rolled over and one fell out..." Of course this continued until the last little Indian was in bed alone and said he was lonely.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    Yep. And also "10 little Indians, sleeping in the bed when the little one said 'roll over, roll over'... So they all rolled over and one fell out..." Of course this continued until the last little Indian was in bed alone and said he was lonely.

I remember that one too. Here's one we use to say "Your left, your left, your left, right, left. My back is aching my shoes too tight my booty shaking for left to right, your' left, your left, your left, right, left!" LOL!

Don't even get me started on playing "Bullsh*t" under the street lights in the summer. LOL! You know "the Prince of Wales was walking down the street and step in a pile of bullsh*t, who sh*t...etc,etc,etc" LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    Heavens. I didn't know we were beginning to be getting politically correct in the UK in the fifties. When I learned that, it just went "There were ten in the bed and the little one said, 'Roll over, roll over' ". No mention of ethnicity.

Quote Originally Posted by 144man View Post
    Heavens. I didn't know we were beginning to be getting politically correct in the UK in the fifties. When I learned that, it just went "There were ten in the bed and the little one said, 'Roll over, roll over' ". No mention of ethnicity.
    LOL. You weren't politically correct, 144man. We've always been politically incorrect on this side of pond. If I had to guess, the version you heard was the original and somebody over here decided to throw race into it... because. That's what You Know Who means when he wants to make America grate again.