[REMOVE ADS]

Millie Coffey passed away

Our deepest condolences to Dennis Coffey on the loss of his beloved Millie Coffey

Name:  Millie Coffey.jpg
Views: 814
Size:  39.3 KB
    Last edited by edafan; 06-11-2019 at 08:05 PM.

Oh, no. Condolences to our dear Mr. Coffey. I wish your family peace and comfort.

Very sorry to hear of your loss.

Oh no. Millie was a very nice woman. I met her once. She use to post here on SDF. My sincerest condolences to Dennis and the family.

Remember Millie's profile name was "millivanilli".

RIP Millie...Always sweet, friendly, and very knowledgeable. Condolences to Dennis and her entire family...

God bless. She was lovely looking and I’m sure a lovely person.

Millie was a true friend. When I was living in California and would come to Detroit for a visit, she always arranged some sort of get-together so I could see my Detroit friends. We first met at the Club Cliche. I was there with The Sunliners when Millie came in to see us. She was 18 with fake ID. We became life-long friends. Rest in peace Millie, you will be missed.

Thanks Ralph for that very moving statement. We all respect Dennis, but it is very touching to read about Millie, the woman behind/ with the man.

RIP Millie, and sincerely heartfelt commiserations to dear Dennis

Aw, sad to hear this, rest in peace Millie.

Belated condolences to Dennis and the family and friends of Millie. I will always remember Millie for the sweet and spirited soul she was.