[REMOVE ADS]

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    They will be available on Amazon before long and also from the likes of WOW HD - so should be available from your standard suppliers.

Generally these CDs are the same as any other so perfectly playable on any CD player [[at least I've never experienced any issues). In some cases they're made out of super high quality material [[shm) which is designed to enhance playback but still playable on any machine. They will come in standard jewel cases and the booklet [[the basic insert) will faithfully recreate the front and back album covers and be in English. Usually too they come with another fold out, in Japanese and these also often contain lyrics for the songs [[in Japanese).

So you can buy with confidence but if unsure buy one to see how you get on. I'm sure others can comment too on their experiences. The only slight disappointment I had was with the Diana TV show soundtrack which, although an official release, seemed to be recreated from a needle drop - that was most unusual for a Universal release. I've got loads of these Japanese CDs and they're great.

Previous batches have included Jimmy Ruffin "Top 10", The Originals "Portrait Of" and "Baby Im For Real", The Monitors "Greetings", Detroit Spinners "The Original Spinners", Chyck Jackson "Going Back To" and "Arrives", Amos Milburn "The Blues Boss" etc etc. Mostly though, they seem to churn out the same ones every time!!

Here's a couple of examples of what you should get [[I've not included the Japanese insert in these scans though).
    SWITCH https://www.flickr.com/photos/cookep...57670246489628

DETROIT SPINNERS
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/cookep...57689605609116
    Last edited by mysterysinger; 03-16-2019 at 02:45 PM.