[REMOVE ADS]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by carlo View Post
    What happened to those promised remixes of the Gus Dudgeon tracks by Sweet Feet Music? I seem to remember an announcement on social media stating they would be released last summer, and then it got pushed to the fall...and now nothing.
    I remember them saying it was going to be a “red hot” summer, but I thought that was in 2017. They indicated “Red Hot” was going to get new remixes and then they would release the Gus Dudgeon tracks. I hope they don’t do any remixes on the Gus Dudgeon tracks. I just want clear, remastered mixes. None of that cheap dance crap added on. I remember there were photos of Mary in the studio just a few years ago, but I don’t know if it’s new tracks or if it had anything to do these remixes.

I’ve been hoping she would do a jazz album. I have her Upclose live show on CD and hoped she’d do studio versions of several of those songs. She could get a lot of action in the jazz community with it [[jazz clubs and festivals).
    Last edited by bradsupremes; 03-06-2019 at 07:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bradsupremes View Post
    I remember them saying it was going to be a “red hot” summer, but I thought that was in 2017. They indicated “Red Hot” was going to get new remixes and then they would release the Gus Dudgeon tracks. I hope they don’t do any remixes on the Gus Dudgeon tracks. I just want clear, remastered mixes. None of that cheap dance crap added on. I remember there were photos of Mary in the studio just a few years ago, but I don’t know if it’s new tracks or if it had anything to do these remixes.

I’ve been hoping she would do a jazz album. I have her Upclose live show on CD and hoped she’d do studio versions of several of those songs. She could get a lot of action in the jazz community with it [[jazz clubs and festivals).
    I loved the "Up Close" CD and DVD. Top quality music all the way!