Hmmm...Well as far as full albums go, I'm a huge fan of the Motown Christmas' [[Supremes, Miracles, Tempts, Stevie, J5, Diana Ross). The Phil Specter Christmas album always gets a lot of play from me. Natalie Cole's Holly and Ivy and The Magic of Christmas is in constant rotation. James Brown's A Soulful Christmas is great. Funky Christmas from Cotillion with Luther, Margie Joseph, the Impressions and others, is another one that I love. It's Christmas by Mandisa. Christmas All Over the World by New Edition. Profile Records' Christmas Rap from 1987 with Run DMC, Sweet Tee, Spyder D and others. And believe it or not, Kathie Lee Gifford's Christmas album from the 90s. I pull it out every year. Now which of those albums are my favorite? I don't know if I could choose. But I must note that I'm not as big a collector of Christmas albums as I am individual Christmas songs, especially since a lot of artists will record one or two Christmas songs but not full Christmas albums. There's a ton of Christmas songs by particular artists that I love.