[REMOVE ADS]

Beaming Diana Ross Photo 2018!

In the current February, 2018 issue of GLAMOUR Magazine, a feature article featuring Tracee Ellis Ross on the cover, includes a full page photograph of a beaming Diana Ross. Stripped of her usual glam accoutrements, Ms Ross appears dew drop fresh.Name:  IMG_0835.jpg
Views: 1499
Size:  88.7 KB

But...isn’t that Tracee?

Quote Originally Posted by sansradio View Post
    But...isn’t that Tracee?
    I believe so.

I think so too

Darn, you may be right. When I read the credits at the bottom of the photo, i was inclined to believe it was Diana. Here is the cover photo.
    Name:  IMG_0836.jpg
Views: 753
Size:  92.1 KB

“Like mother, like daughter.” I The article and picture feature Tracee.

Yeah that's Tracee lol

But obviously they are beginning to look alike!

Diana is very gosh darn lucky that long time fans are mistaking her for Tracey

Maybe Evan will take that story back to her!

Not only do I have egg on my face, shortly after I made my initial post on this thread, and read the first few comments, I googled "Diana Ross - Glamour Feb. 2018" to check to see if I had indeed made a mistake. I was shocked to see the following below. I guess this is how "fake news" starts. Apologies to all, but don't we all LOVE our Diana!
    Beaming Diana Ross Photo 2018! - Soulful Detroit

https://soulfuldetroit.com/showthread.php?20521-Beaming-Diana-Ross-Photo-2018!

3 posts - ‎3 authors
    In the current February, 2018 issue of GLAMOUR Magazine, a feature article featuring Tracee Ellis Ross on the cover, includes a full page photograph of a beaming Diana Ross. Stripped of her usual glam accoutrements, Ms Ross appears dew drop fresh.13972.