Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
I heard a guy on the radio today who complained that he didn't appreciate LeBron James' sneakers on Sunday night, which had the word "Equality" stitched across the back. One was black and the other white. LeBron wore them because they played in Washington and it was an unspoken message to the Moron. The guy on the radio said he was tired of all of the politics in sports. Screw him. After the ball was tipped, nobody even noticed LeBron's sneakers.

Just like people who profess to be patriots are staring at kneeling players instead of at the flag themselves when the anthem is playing. If they're patriots, they won't even see them with Old Glory waving and a putting tear in their eyes. I told somebody that I was arguing with on Facebook that I found the half-naked women standing in attention during the anthem were more disrespectful to the flag than kneeling players. They had no response. I guess they like their American breasts as much as they dislike their American blacks.
The people complaining are not real patriots. They don't even know why this country was founded in the first place. If they have a problem with every citizen having equal rights then they can't possibly be patriotic in my opinion.