Floy Joy is definitely the most cohesive of the Jean albums. like it or not [[personally i really like it), from start to finish it is a complete work. all of the other lps had something sort of randomly added or heavy on covers.

Right On - overall a very strong album and the songs work well together. But that's mostly just because of some intelligent producer that at least made an effort. the tunes though weren't recorded and produced as a set with a specific approach or sound in mind.

New Ways - overall another great album. i think the "peace, love, god, higher ideal for humanity" theme really worked for the girls and the sound Frank was producing. my only change would be remove Na Na Hey Hey. replace with an original tune more inline with this theme

touch - Time and Love is hideous lol. always hated that tune regardless of Jean or Di singing it. and totally out of place on this lp. IMO it brings the whole album down. The rest is amazing. outside of that tune, i think Touch is the most cohesive of the Frank albums. it's a great album. i do think though that it would have been tough to pull too many more singles. the songs work best IMO as a set