Quote Originally Posted by John G. Stumpf View Post
No my Uncle did. He wants nothing to do with the music industry anymore. He played a big role in Sheena Easton's career. He has all of these great pictures that I used to look at when I used to stay at his house. There was a big party to celebrate the success of Diana Ross' One Woman Collection and she was there. He is waiting to verify Bluebrock's name on the company roster before he will send them to me. He is very cynical and thinks everyone is a fraud or a con artist. I guess you can't be too careful these days. I think you are very nice and I hope to have a good time here.

As soon as I get Bluebrock's name and my Uncle can verify his identity I can share the photos so tell him to hurry up!
I'm a bit confused, but why would your uncle need Bluebrock's real name in order to allow you to post pics of a Diana Ross party? I could understand if your intention was to send the photos to Bluebrock privately and keep it all a private matter, but if your intention is to post the photos here on this public forum, what does Bluebrock even have to do with it? I'm going to go out on a limb here and say I speak for everyone when I say we're all a little ill at ease when someone requests personal information on the internet.