[REMOVE ADS]

An interview with the niece of Florence Ballard

Florence's cousin is NFL player Christian Ballard.

The comments under the youtube video seem to suggest that maybe the lady is not the niece of Florence.

Quote Originally Posted by theboyfromxtown View Post
    The comments under the youtube video seem to suggest that maybe the lady is not the niece of Florence.
    I don't know. I do know that Florence has a grandson that is a rapper and a niece who is a very good singer.

I tried listening to it one more time and she never really says if she is on Flo's side of the family or Tommy's. I don't think she favors Flo or Flo's girls so who knows.

Hmmm...I checked her IMDb page. No credit for conceiving Set It Off. In fact, she only has one credit as a production assistant on a 2013 project. Once again...hmmm...

Oh well, at least we know the words to Ain't No Mountain High Enough better and at least she was positive and happy.

Quote Originally Posted by captainjames View Post
    I tried listening to it one more time and she never really says if she is on Flo's side of the family or Tommy's. I don't think she favors Flo or Flo's girls so who knows.
    She could be a great neice or a neice in law or something.