[REMOVE ADS]

HB Barnum, Mary Wilson and others We Care Community Choir

I Need you to Survive Suicide prevention. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Msb2wvlYdac

When was this ? Was this a local LA campaign?

Last year. I'm assuming so

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    Last year. I'm assuming so
    It was a commendable effort. It's good to know that there are others out there doing good and trying to make a difference.

Definitely and I think suicide is often taboo to focus on so I think this is just great to help

Definitely and I think suicide is often taboo to focus on so I think this is just great to help
    You would think that the Religious community would get more involved with this issue.

Very true. It's rarely if ever mentioned to my knowledge. Some get too focused on condemning others tather than aiding them. The more I think about it what a great project this is

Very true. It's rarely if ever mentioned to my knowledge. Some get too focused on condemning others tather than aiding them. The more I think about it what a great project this is
    Exactly. It's been clear for a very long time that there are people out there that need real help to cope. I have personally known 7 people that have committed suicide in my lifetime. This goes all the way back to my college roommate being the first.

Omg. Sorry to hear that. Have you read about the recent suicides in NYC of people jumping in front of trains?

Omg. Sorry to hear that. Have you read about the recent suicides in NYC of people jumping in front of trains?
    That is not new. It has been a fairly regular occurrence on Long Island where people have jumped onto the tracks or intentionally drove their cars in front of the LIRR trains to kill themselves.

Nice to see Joyce and Scherrie, along with Mary in this clip. No Lynda? And is that La La Brooks standing next to Scherrie?

Is that Thelma Hopkins near the beginning? I don't think that's LaLa
    Last edited by luke; 11-18-2016 at 02:10 PM.