[REMOVE ADS]

Welcome to your new clubhouse

Please return your snifters to the counter and empty your ash trays before you leave.

Lobo the test dummie

Welcome to the new & improved Clubhouse!

Ok so they put in new carpeting and some wallpaper[i liked the old peeling wallpaper and the snags in the carpet...do you know how long it takes new carpet to snag and wallpaper to peel???i wanna go home...raaaaalph!!!

Just when I felt all at home and comfy, I get evicted and now I got to get use to the new digs, hell yeah its fast, but I still remember my doctor telling me about 30 years ago, Kdubya, son you just need to slow down a bit.........

douglasm here....

Jai, what did they do with the elephants? They stood quietly in the corner at the old place until needed, right?

Now understanding the new format and the reason behind the change, I'll live.

Doug,
    Ya just had to go and bring up the damn elephants. I had them stashed and ready to be lost. But noooooooo......

Kdub...Paladin...Kick your feet up and chill, dude. You be home.

Geetee,
    I'm counting on you living.

I plan on being here for a while. [[don't count me out yet !)

@ Ralph....lol....yeah man I'm moving all this dam furniture....