Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
I REMEMBER EVERY CHICK I DATED IN THE SIXTIES HAD AT LEAST TEN AUNTS AND A BIBLE TOTING GRANDMOTHER,WHO WOULD SIT IN THE SEMI-CIRCLE OR THE CULDREN[as we called it]AND ASK THE ONE QUESTION THAT NO DUDE WANTED TO HEAR[and few could actually answer]YOUNG MAN,WHAT CHURCH ARE YOU AFFILIATED WITH??[by this time I'm damn near drowned in sweat]WHY COULDN'T SHE ASK A SIMPLE QUESTION LIKE[do you drink alchohol?]WELL BY SOME MIRACLE I WOULD BLERT OUT SOMETHING AND PASS THE TEST...TALK ABOUT TRIAL BY FIRE.
Name:  av-5.jpg
Views: 299
Size:  21.1 KB
Ha! If the parents of the Christian girls I dated asked that, I'd have to had run out dodging bullets! Most of the Jewish girls I knew were too stuck up, materialistic, or spoiled. I dated a Japanese girl for a while. Her parents liked me, so it was fine. I was friendly with her whole family, and knew her brother before, so there was no problem. But yes, most fathers will consider the teenager who dates their daughter as the "enemy", who is trying to steal their baby girl away. They hate everything about you and the very ground beneath your feet.