[REMOVE ADS]

Q&A Ruth Pointer of the Pointer Sisters

Below is a link to my interview with Ruth Pointer of the Pointer Sisters. Hope you enjoy the read.

http://soultrain.com/2015/04/30/qa-t...-ruth-pointer/

Interesting interview Funkyone71. Just thought I'd mention that Allee Willis was a female.

A great interview; thanks so much for posting.

What does Ruth mean when she says they have moved so ahead of Bonnie fiancially? They can't sing with her cause she's not as rich as them..?? A few months ago Anita said they were reuniting.

^ Bonnie probably has financial struggles while Ruth and Anita don't. That's what I assume, anyway. Don't forget Bonnie has been in the press [[or was) for legal troubles and that usually costs money.

Quote Originally Posted by theboyfromxtown View Post
    Just thought I'd mention that Allee Willis was a female.
    I thought everyone knew that. She was partly responsible for Earth, Wind & Fire's "Boogie Wonderland", too.

Quote Originally Posted by theboyfromxtown View Post
    Interesting interview Funkyone71. Just thought I'd mention that Allee Willis was a female.

That is Mary Wilson recording with her in Detroit I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    That is Mary Wilson recording with her in Detroit I believe.
    http://www.alleewillis.com/mobile/bio.php

Well a reunion tour could then help Bonnie out...we are family..?