[REMOVE ADS]

Page 94 of 99 FirstFirst ... 44 84 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,700 of 4943
    Allow for another inch as osteoporosis runs in his family.

Just as long as the blood continues to run in the veins.....

He learned [[the hard way) that it's not good to monkey around in a relationship.

Other people might go ape......

Well, it's hard to react when things get hairy.

It's hard not to react when things start biting in the hair.

Well, intelligent creatures control the impulse to flea.

He who fights and runs away lives to run away another day.

Only if he runs faster than the guy chasing him...

And the man behind is unarmed.....

I told big duufuss that he would be the next[kong]he likes kong.

I would like a description of big duufuss, so I can recognise him on first sight.

Imagine[frankenstein's monster]with an attitude.

Does he happen to work in airport customs security?

No but he was the bouncer at a cemetary til the patrons complained.

They weren't going to take it lying down.

His singing keep em awake.

Quote Originally Posted by westgrandboulevard View Post
    Does he happen to work in airport customs security?
    He said he had an attitude, not an altitude.

Big duufuss doesn't know the difference anyhow.

Truth. I asked him what his altitude was and he wondered what I meant. So I asked him how high he was and he said 'no more than normal for all the weed that I smoked'.

YEP,THAT'S BIG DUUFUSS ALWAYS GOT AN ANSWER,AND ALWAYS HIGH OR DRUNK BUT DON'T WORRY MOE I HID ALL DRUGS AND ALCHOHOL TIL AFTER HIS BIG SCENE...[because if big duufuss were drunk he might drop you into the next county]AND THAT WOULD HOLD UP PRODUCTION.

Shredded duck. Spring onions. Copped up cucumber. Hoisin sauce. Lettuce leaves. I do believe we have a wrap!

Well, stick a fork in it if it's done.

They locked big duufuss in the tower,but his snoring kept london awake...they kicked him out.

Who is London? Another guy on the production crew?

Never mind that,get your typwriter and get over to the uk,i want this stuff typed up for prosparity.

Sorry but i cant tipe. usuoly i have my wif do it four me and she wint on strike jus now.

Don't worry i'll have one of my people proof read it,bring your polaroid too i want pics.

I pawned my Polaroid for lottery tickets a few weeks ago. If you have $5, I can get it back.

Then bring your[kodak brownie].

Cool. If you have $6, I can buy film for it.

$6 i'll have to get back to ya on that.

I'm still waiting. Just PM and let me know when it's coming. If you send me two quarters for a stamp, I'll forward to you a self-addressed envelope that you can use to mail it.

I got a better idea,i need a good camera man so use that fifty cents and catch a cab down to da hood,my hoodlums..opps-err-ahem-hehe..my associates will meet you and take you to the flophouse..opps-err-ahem-hehe..the four star hotel you'll be staying at oh and in the lobby there's a phonebooth so stand near it and when the phone rings twice pick it up,it'll be me with instructions...oh bring plenty of quarters this phone ain't free.

I'll pass. That's not a four star hotel, it's a four stare motel and by the time the fourth stare, you're likely to be mugged.

JERRY,JERRY YOU HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR...[I hope]IGNORE THE STARES..THEY STARE AT ALL THIER VICTIMS...OPPS-ERR-AHEM-HEHE..AT ALL VISITORS,DON'T LISTEN TO WEST,WHEN HE STAYED THEY COULDN'T UNDERSTAND HIS ACCENT,THEY THOUGHT HE WAS THE RENT MAN...JERRY YOU HAVE MY PERSONAL WORD,NOW I'LL BE WAITING FOR YOUR CALL.

Should I tell them I'm your lawyer when I call? Or have you been sprung this week?

Tell you're my agent,that and a small donation[700%]above the legal limits should cover it.

Got it. Now, where is my 'Will work for food' sign? Now that Spring has returned, I need to go claim my favorite intersection anyway. I should have that by 6:00 PM, so long as these suckers believe that I'm a veteran of foreign wars who is down on his luck.

DON'T WORRY,IF YOU GO DOWN TO DA HOOD YOU WON'T NEED A SIGN[everybody is down on his luck there,except me].

Well, if you think that the 'will work for food' message means that I will work for food, you're nuts. I didn't have enough crayons to spell 'I'm willing to stand here on this intersection for five hours a day to get enough money for my booze and/or drugs' on the cardboard that I found.

Jerry i got a new job for ya,get over to the[uk]and check on west operations,nobody steals an actress from me,except me...there's a tramp steamer leaving at midnight,just wear dark shades and walk fast.

Wait a minute... When you say 'there's a tramp steamer leaving at midnight', are you referring to the actress you want to steal? If that's how you describe her, she sound like a fine woman.

NO JERRY,THE SHIP THAT YOU'RE GONNA SAIL ON...[don't worry about the rust on the hull]IT'LL FALL OFF ALONG THE WAY...[I hope].

Sounds cool. It would sound cooler if there was a steamy tramp on the tramp steamer, but I guess I'll do it your way.

Geez jerry,you want too much but i'll have a tramp or two waiting for you if you make it..opps err-ahem-hehe..when you arrive...i'm sending a life jacket nothing to worry about,this is an authentic one used by the last known survivor of the titanic,jerry i spare no expenses for your safety.

Don't worry about the life jacket. I stole the seat from the last airplane flight that I took because the attendant said that it could be used as a personal flotation device. I'll just bring it on the steam tramper thingee.

Beware! Our gunboat is on full alert.

Excellent! It's good to know that you're prepared for the tramp that's coming your way.

Hey jerry,you're lookin good there,keep me informed.