[REMOVE ADS]

Page 66 of 74 FirstFirst ... 16 56 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,300 of 3658

Thread: cancel

You won't wiggle your way out of this one west,my leegal beagles have a dictionary of big words and as soon as they figure out what big words are,you're toast.

Or pickled body, westgrand

Moe,he's your agent but you're doing most of the talking,is west in hiding,my legal beegals will sniff him out...moe come home.

I hereby declare all Arr&bee's contracts illegal , and quote "Pearce v. Brooks [[1866) as precedent.

Good job 144man!!!

It was held that all contracts made for immoral purposes are illegal; and any contract involving Arr&bee is designed to make him rich by unfair means and is not in the public interest. I am applying for an extradition order. We shall have him behind bars in no time.

As long as it's the correct bars 144man.........

The lockable kind!

And throw away the key!!!

And we're not talking about playing games, either...

West i just got a writ of,i'mstillhereinthehuntus...my leegal beegles are sharp.

Your legal beegles aren't worth their dog food..........

And those legal eagles aren't worth their bird food, either!

West,i just came from parliment and the word is...send moe home..moe start packing.

Moe, HM The Queen is asking when you might be available for an audience?

She would like to speak with you on a most sensitive matter.

She can't make it cause she'll be on the s s hood on her way home.

Westgrand, I would be honored to meet with HM at her convenience.
    And you, R&B, better be on the lookout for Discount because he is watching you!

MOE I HAVE A LIMO...[well actually it's a hearst,but the last passenger was a deadbeat so I kicked him out]NOW I'LL HAVE MY HOODLUMS-OPPS-ERR-AHEM-HEHE..MY HOMETOWN FELLOWS THERE TO ESCOURT YOU TO DA HOOD.

You had better not upset Discount because he may sound the canine alarm & all those corghis [[HM' s very own) may come running &take a bite out of you & your "fellows."

Audience with HM being arranged. Maximum security......

Oh i canceled that meeting,but[hm]sends her regrets..opps-err-ahem-hehe..her regards and will take in a privatescreening of this classic...west you aren't invited by order of[hm]herself.

Then why is HM calling me personally?
    Yes M'am, I will be there and Mr. Westgrand will accompany me.
    And no, there will be no one else coming!

Moe, HM is calling you personally, as she needs help in dealing with a certain fellow American citizen of yours; to whit, one who makes assertions about a friendship with her which doesn't exist, and also makes promises to others which they can't keep.

This could well result in an Honorary Damehood for you!!

We shall see westgrand!!

If so, you will be splashed across the media, as Honorary Damehoods are so infrequently bestowed. This story has a lot of edge.

Edgy........hmmmm........I like it!!

Egde,hey moe i got all the edge you need in this next picture you'll be on the edge til the end and big duufus saves you .

Not interested

I wonder how[betty white]looks in a bikini.

More to the point, I wonder how big duufuss is going to look in a bikini.....

I thought R&B was pairing big duufuss with Moolah..........

I think he's lost the plot...

That's not all he's lost 144man.......

Who will save him now?

Haaaaaaaaaaaa...very funny big duufus won't work with muulah because she drank up his hidden stash of hooch and he even he knows that moe is a refined lady,big duufus says he'll retire if moe doesn't come back.

Does he promise?

Um,west big duufus is sueing you on grounds that you stole his leading lady,but luckily for you big duufus thought that the trial was being held on the[basketball court]because his lawyer told him that his case would be a[slam dunk]i told him not to use that law firm...big duufus never listens.

Cry foul, westgrand!!!!!!

Big Duufus can do what he likes. He'll be extinct a long time before me.

Or me...............next!

Big Duufus ain't so hard. He does everything his little sister tells him to do.

I'm not too charmed by the sound of Little Duufus, either.

Oh boy ..........another duufuss??

The floor could soon start crawling with them.

Just like those stinkbugs.......

A pest experienced in your part of the world only in fairly recent times, I understand?

Yes, you are correct. Brought over from Asia. Hard to get rid of them!!

They haven't reached here. Yet.

Our inconsistent weather has been an advantage because periods of warm weather gave way to t he cold & it seems to deter them.

I wonder how long they would survive in a freezer.....