[REMOVE ADS]

Thread: Dry Spell

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Some of us have been concerned about Harry's long, unexplained silence. I spoke with him briefly yesterday [[not about releases) via his Universal email address. I'm glad to report that he is still alive and kicking.

As far as the disturbing dry spell goes regarding new Motown re-issues, I used to go into Amazon faithfully every other day, searching for new product by every Motown artist I could think of. It took a while, but it was well worth it because I always turned up something new, even if it was just a download [[which is better than nothing). But, now that the dry spell has been in full swing, I don't even bother checking any more. Too discouraging. You're right about Motown Select. I used to check their website every day for new releases. It was a great one-stop source for finding what we need. Now, it's like visiting a graveyard. R.I.P.
    Last edited by Philles/Motown Gary; 03-04-2015 at 01:26 PM.