[REMOVE ADS]

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by milven View Post
    Actually, I just googled and there are some forums for sound engineering and sound playback and sound quality. I think this forum is for the music itself, not our playback or quality of sound.
    Hey Milven, it's for all of it. We used to have mmore of those discussions here until just a few years ago. You may not have been paying attention, but Ralph has been trying to encourage technical threads.

However, there is room enough here to discuss it. I can understand that Soulster is trying to educate us about sound quality, but his method of teaching is lacking. He comes across as talking down to us.
    I'm not trying to educate, i'm trying to get people to consider a better way. If you think i'm talking down to you, that's on your own insecurity, not me.

But if you ignore that unintended insult, what he says makes sense.
    You guys are so sensitive. No one is trying to insult you.

When I got my new car last year, it came equipped with a Dolby system with about a dozen speakers. I listened some of my music and heard stuff that I never heard. Loved it. Soulster is saying the same thing to us , but on a higher level.
    I'm not trying to speak over your heads, i'm just used to speaking about things on a different level. There are more people here like me, they just don't talk. I guess they are content to let the supremes.Ross fans take over.

I am satisfied with what I hear now and at my advanced age and bad hearing, I do not anticipate moving on to anything else.
    Well, that's fair.

But I do appreciate Soulster's desire to educate us and advance us.
    Well, thanks.
    Last edited by soulster; 01-26-2015 at 12:29 PM.