[REMOVE ADS]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lulu View Post
    We all need to be respectful of other's differences here. As I've said before, we should treat misogny and homophobia just as we do racism. If you don't know what may be perceived as such or think they may be offending a particular group of people, just please think twice about including it in your posts. As we've had instances of all in the forums in the past, I would think we can create a place where all feel welcome. That's all.
    I hope this goes for straight men, too! There's still a lot of us here.

Re: Aretha and Diana yes, the fat and addiction shaming is creeping back up. Ralph is the sheriff around here so I'll leave it to him to decide what is/is not out of line with these comments that have absolutely nothing to do with the artists' music.
    As long as these threads stick to the music, I have no problem with it. But when I see people making off-hand comments about famous people being heffers, or whatever, that's what Ralph looks at. he banned someone for that recently, so if this crap keeps popping up again, i'm sure he will have no problem with giving them the boot.

Now, we have been talking about Teddy Pendergrass, and the topic not music related, so that's OK. But, i'm still seeing the bashing of music people. These famous people, or someone close to them will read this stuff, and the Terranas are known figures in the business. THey are seen as endorsing the bashing on this forum just because the name is on it. It's not logical, rational, or fair, but that's the way it is.
    Last edited by soulster; 11-03-2014 at 01:52 AM.