[REMOVE ADS]

Page 53 of 74 FirstFirst ... 3 43 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 63 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,650 of 3658

Thread: cancel

I do not get along with fragrances, westgrand...........

Just something you don't like, Moe? Maybe, not suitable for work, or even allergic to it, as some people can be?

Forty years ago, I used to sell them. I still have a light mist of something in the morning and, at the moment, it happens to be Chanel. Most expensive one I've ever used, I think...so I have to make real sure I'm accurate with my aim...

Hey west,i have a little something in the morning too,and my aim ain't so good afterwards,hehehehehe.

I cannot breathe around any frangrances, westgrand. At work I encounter some who take a bath in it & it is just so hard to breathe!

Sorry to hear that moe.

Understood Moe, very well understood. They are using cheap fragrances, and in a manner which resembles a pleasant smelling cosh - but which is unpleasant at close quarters....

I like the taste of garlic,but rarely if ever eat it, especially when I'm working....bet you can understand why.....

Umm west don't they use garlic to keep vampires away?,you eat it all up and dracula is gonna have a field day.

I understand westgrand! Maybe you should eat the garlic to keep hoochers away,too!

Real cute moe,repeat after me....hooch is good.

I think you look in a mirror and say that to yourself every day R&B.........

After a while,Moe, the mirror starts to talk back...

Gotta wonder, westgrand, if R&B doesn't have a mirror of erised........he always wants to be a hoocher!!

Is there any other way...no.

Not with the mirror of erised.

The mirror of erised???sounds like the title of a vincent price movie.

The mirror of erised? Didn't Eivets Rednow have one?

!did eh, seY

Too many people bathe in yrolg.

They want to make something of themselves.

Usually, it's statues.

You all talk funny.

Hahaha you two.......got it!

Glad you did, Moe...although it helps if you're also good at walking backwards...

Ereht m'I dna tog tsuj eht seohs rof ti.

There's quite a difference, Moe, between walking backwards, and wearing your shoes back to front....

Only if they're new.........

New shoes can be tricky once they leave the store. Old shoes are like old friends....they're always there, but they don't keep reminding you of their presence...

Diamonds On The Soles Of Her Shoes - Paul Simon

[[...and yes, I've only just realised that this ISN'T the Word Association thread....)
    Last edited by westgrandboulevard; 10-20-2014 at 02:08 PM.

Well that's what arr&bee said they were when he tried to sell them to moe. Personally, I have my doubts.

It will be glass slippers next.

Moe will easily see through that.

Arr&bee generally sees footwear at very close range.

I was gonna go legit-opps-err-ahem-hehe..i am gonna legislate my base of operations because you my wonderful friends have such faith in these wonderful products,i'm gonna restock and sell more than ever.

You've been in the hooch I see, R&B.

Nope,i'm busy counting my songs.

I was going to count mine as well, then I thought "when I get to the total what am I going to do with the information?". As I couldn't come up with one good reason, I decided not to bother.

Indeed! If there are no royalties to count, there is certainly no point in counting the songs.

Of course you don't need to west,you probobly live in the countryside with a castle and a moat,i'm in da hood,i gotta count.

I've always wondered why the Americans still call them "royalties" when the USA is a republic. Shouldn't they come up with a new name?

I'm not sure I would want to receive 'republicies'.

For a start, it's an awkward word to say when using a hard 'c'...and pronounced with a soft 'c', it sounds like something connected with recycled newspapers....
    Last edited by westgrandboulevard; 10-23-2014 at 04:44 PM.

When you're broke and that check comes in,you start to feeling like royalty.

Hopefully not like French royalty with their heads chopped off.

I'd far rather my head was on bank notes.

Security first, westgrand!!

It first has to exist in my mind, if it is to exist at all....

144man i got a lawyer that can get your head put back on...[cash only of course].

Of course the French royalty were so inbred that not all of them were particularly bright. There is the well-known case when one member was about to be guilloteened and the blade stopped six inches short of his neck. This also happened a second time. The third time he looked up and said, "I think I can tell you what you're doing wrong...".

Royalty are renowned for keeping their head in all situations.

Time for a head count.

You're just trying to get ahead.