[REMOVE ADS]

Mind, Body and Soul The Supremes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEiq3D94ryk This could have been a smash. What happened to it??

I agree. I always wondered what happened to it and their recording of the Delfonics, "Didn't I Blow Your Mind".

Say - does anyone know how I can get a copy of either/both of these rare Supremes tracks? Thanks in advance...

it's gone already,damn

"Mind, Body And Soul" was written by Dunbar and Wayne [[aka Holland-Dozier-Holland) for the Flaming Ember. So in essence the Supremes were recording a new HDH song.

Has anyone ever heard "Didn't I Blow Your Mind This Time?" The track was assigned to them, but unsure if vocals were added.

which line up is this Jean, Mary, Lynda ?

No, It's JMC.

I believe it was recorded in 1970.

this is where we need Andy or George

agree with Brad - this was an earlier JMC track. i think it was a mistake to leave this in the vault. great one. any idea as to the producer? i think it would have made a fine addition to Right On. or swap out Na na Hey hey with this song on New Ways

In Mary's book, it says that it was recorded on Jan 30, 1970. On the same day, they rerecorded Up The Ladder, and recorded Na Na Hey Hey Hey Kiss Him Goodbye.

I love the Delfornics version. It would be interesting to hear JMC's version.