Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
I expected nothing less of you! Your ignorance is as boundless as the sea!

Through your usual "sly put down style" [[which really isn't that sly, because most of us have seen through it and you for a long, long time...) Anyway, the point you will never get because you have a hard, fiendish type heart is that African Americans are still suffering after hundreds of years of discrimination, slavery and violence. Sure there are those that have suffered greatly in the 20th Century [[ as well as African Americans). You talk about losing entire families to concentration camps, how about losing your family routinely because they were sold off to a slave master in another State? How about losing your family members that were kidnapped and lynched never to be heard from again? How dare you? How dare you, try to pit one groups tragedies against another's? That is the main message I got from you grossly insensitive, idiotic posting!!! DAMN! You should be ashamed of yourself, but I've learned long ago, you have no shame! You also have no knowledge whatsover of the African American Experience. You listen to a few Diana Ross records and you think you know what it is all about!

I would not have believed you could get any more offensive than you have with your name calling of me personally, but now you go and try to say that Black Americans did not suffer anywhere near the injustices of Jewish people or those in Rwanda, Cambodia or the Sudan. I am beyond disgusted by your insensitivity and ignorance. I am going to refrain from calling you the name that i feel fits you at this moment. But have a nice ride on into Hell [[even though you claim not to believe in God Almighty!) You need counseling and you need it in a hurry.
Whhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Whaaaaaaaaaaaa! Whaaaaaaaaa!