[REMOVE ADS]

Chicago lets sell out Mary Wilson and the Four Tops shows - Discount tickets code.

Here is the discount codes for Mary Wilson and the Four Top Holiday Concerts. Lets help this sell out a be a rip roaring sucess for Mary and Duke. Come on Chicago and the mid west get your ticket NOW.

So as someone previously posted, this mean the show is not selling well????

Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    So as someone previously posted, this mean the show is not selling well????
    Not nessecesarly. I think it just mean they want to have a full house for every show and so they should. Its not every day you get two legend on one stage.

Roberta

RossHolloway Guest
    Performing on Christmas Day???

Quote Originally Posted by RossHolloway View Post
    Performing on Christmas Day???
    Christmas seems to be a big day for movie goers, don't know if that carries over to live performace? I for one would love to hear Mary and Levi's take on the Christmas classics.

Quote Originally Posted by marybrewster View Post
    Christmas seems to be a big day for movie goers, don't know if that carries over to live performace? I for one would love to hear Mary and Levi's take on the Christmas classics.
    While I personally wouldn't go see a movie or a show on Christmas day I hope all the shows is a sellout for Mary and Duke.

Roberta

supremester Guest
    I'm trying to go Jan 4 or 5 - I hope they extend the discount into the new year!

It wouldn't be a Christmas show on Jan 4 or 5 would it?

It is a "Holiday Spectacular"!

smark21 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by marybrewster View Post
    You're in for a long wait. Levi died a few years ago.

Chriistmas shows run into early January. The Rocketes always run through December 31st or January 4th.

Roberta