[REMOVE ADS]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    LOL, just saw this!

She looks like a trophy wife in a way; but if they've been married for 33 years, trophy wife isn't appropriate.

In Canada, you cannot cut your spouse, gay or otherwise, or your children out of your Will; if you do, the spouse or child can apply to vary the terms of the will to adequately and properly provide for them if the Will failed to do that.

Roberta isn't boring to me; she just stands up to Marv which is admirable and virtuous and of course, puts her in the firing line. There are several people on SD that are like Roberta. Regardless of her religion, her sexual preference, her color, her ethnicity and all those other sensitive issues, what really matters is that she is a decent and kind human being ~ something lacking in the odd one of our members.

Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    LOL, just saw this!

She looks like a trophy wife in a way; but if they've been married for 33 years, trophy wife isn't appropriate.

In Canada, you cannot cut your spouse, gay or otherwise, or your children out of your Will; if you do, the spouse or child can apply to vary the terms of the will to adequately and properly provide for them if the Will failed to do that.

Roberta isn't boring to me; she just stands up to Marv which is admirable and virtuous and of course, puts her in the firing line. There are several people on SD that are like Roberta. Regardless of her religion, her sexual preference, her color, her ethnicity and all those other sensitive issues, what really matters is that she is a decent and kind human being ~ something lacking in the odd one of our members.
    Thank you my dear.

Fondly,

Roberta

Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    LOL, just saw this!

Rob, she isn't even a she. "She" is a previous banned member that thinks it clever to come here and mock everyone because it makes him feel "special".

Quote Originally Posted by jillfoster View Post
    Rob, she isn't even a she. "She" is a previous banned member that thinks it clever to come here and mock everyone because it makes him feel "special".
    Unlike you I am a she jillfoster and Ralph has never banned me okay. Keep lapping up the homophobes lies and distortions it must make you as a homosexual gentleman real real proud.

Roberta
    Last edited by Roberta75; 10-07-2013 at 10:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    Unlike you I am a she jillfoster and Ralph has never banned me okay. Keep lapping up the homophobes lies and distortions it must make you as a homosexual gentleman real real proud.

Roberta
    Your'e the fool if you think other people's distortions are true, such as Marv not knowing Mary Wilson, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by jillfoster View Post
    Your'e the fool if you think other people's distortions are true, such as Marv not knowing Mary Wilson, etc.
    how childsish you are. lolololololol

I couldnt care less if Marv know mary Wilson or Brad Pitt or King carlos of Spain for that matter.