[REMOVE ADS]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    If I saw the model in the hoodie of course I'm not afraid. The hoodie itself is an innocent form of apparel but it's the chosen apparel of those who wish to commit crimes in many instances. At one time it was the ski mask, a bandana and in this present age, it appears to be the hoodie. My reality is that the hoodie, the sagging pants, coupled with the crime statistics in my former hood make me suspicious and guarded. I admit, I have been conditioned as to what was everyday life to me.

Judging people by what they wear is a sign of ignorance.

jillfoster the 7-11 store where Trayvon went for candy was under a mile.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/04/1...on-martin.html

That said it dont matter if it was 1 mile or 10 miles that young man had every right to walk wherever he felt like walking that fateful night.

This young man wasnt wearing saggy pants jillfoster. He was wearing khaki pants and his hoodie and pants look like clothes any normal teenager would wear.

How was Trayvon Martin a victim of the modern rap and thug culture that glorifies violence and misogy? YOUR words Not mine. These photos show me a real normal teenager buying candy just like millions of other teenagers do every single day.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.1081543

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    This young man wasnt wearing saggy pants jillfoster. He was wearing khaki pants and his hoodie and pants look like clothes any normal teenager would wear.

How was Trayvon Martin a victim of the modern rap and thug culture that glorifies violence and misogy? YOUR words Not mine. These photos show me a real normal teenager buying candy just like millions of other teenagers do every single day.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.1081543
    Self-hatred and a small mind = somebody who makes up their own facts without needing to know the truth. She heard "hoodie" and "black teen", so of course the gold teeth, dreadlocks, saggy pants, switchblade, and hatred for all things sacred were natural to assume.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    Self-hatred and a small mind = somebody who makes up their own facts without needing to know the truth. She heard "hoodie" and "black teen", so of course the gold teeth, dreadlocks, saggy pants, switchblade, and hatred for all things sacred were natural to assume.
    This was what he was wearing. This is what he looked liked after Zimmerman's handy work!

I want badly to post the photo of Trayvon, but am hesistant because it may upset some here.

Quote Originally Posted by soulster View Post
    AMEN soulster.

Quote Originally Posted by soulster View Post
    I'll tell you what, Soulster... I double dare you to say that to Maxine Powell's face.