I don't think it was really their style but, if any Christmas recordings by the Marvelettes had indeed been given serious consideration, I suspect we would probably have heard just Gladys and/or Wanda, with The Andantes

What I'd have loved to hear would be some gospel style songs with the entire group and the Funk Brothers letting rip at full blast, led principally by Gladys, even if the voices of The Andantes were dubbed in, to create a fuller sound.

Alternatively, Wanda leading on tracks given similar productions as used on 'Don't Mess With Bill' & 'Hunter...', with a jazz flavour. 'You're The One' has a typically great Funk Brothers band track but, IMHO, those Smokey lyrics would have benefited from a lighter touch with the instruments. Wanda had subtle little ways with her voice, and would use a sigh or an intake of breath here and there, which could easily be missed, and needed to be showcased. Given the simplest of arrangements, she would have had no problem tackling Peggy Lee's 'Fever' ....