[REMOVE ADS]

What's with the stupid looking hair style.................?

I've noticed a lot of younger guys sporting a do that looks like a very bad Mohawk, sticking up unevenly in the middle of their heads. I suppose something that stupid looking on these idiots shouldn't surprise me all that much, considering their lousy taste in music.

??!

Kids picking on you while monitoring the school bus today?

That's funny Jerry. But, no...

Mr. T. I believe I have an answer for you:

fauxhawk

A variation of the "Mohawk" hair style. Hair is worm longer down the middle of the head and usually spiked with gel. Contrary to the traditional "Mohawk" style, hair is not shaved completely on the sides of the head.

Yeah, I'm seeing that style around here a lot lately. What can we do? and the band played on.....

everything has to modify and evolve which is good. but nobody told them they'd gone back thru' the dna helix to somewhere between a mud skipper and gadfly

Well it looks stupid. Like the barber didn't know what he was doing...all uneven and such.
    Thanks for the laugh, Tamla.

Of course, I'm just another aging Hippie with a grey ponytail, so maybe I shouldn't talk.

I wish I had enough hair left to have one.

You make a point 144.

Me too. What I do have left, stands on end.....

I wouldn't have a transplant like Wayne Rooney though...

OK, but how about one like Elton John?

It might even suit me...but I doubt it.

And is it just me, or is Paul McCartney starting to look just like Ken Dodd....?

Quote Originally Posted by ralpht View Post
    I've noticed a lot of younger guys sporting a do that looks like a very bad Mohawk, sticking up unevenly in the middle of their heads. I suppose something that stupid looking on these idiots shouldn't surprise me all that much, considering their lousy taste in music.
    How do you know they don't like the music you like?

Quote Originally Posted by westgrandboulevard View Post
    And is it just me, or is Paul McCartney starting to look just like Ken Dodd....?
    He looks so young, doesn't he? How do you suppose his hair is still the same color it was in the '60s?

Just kidding, I think Sir Paul is morphing into an older version of whatever Bruce Jenner changed into.

smark21 Guest
    It’s called a “Fauxhawk”….it’s been around for quite awhile.

Good point Soul. I don't.

Just checking!

There's a lot of stupid these days. No good reasons.

mo'hawks are what you get in a falconry