[REMOVE ADS]

Now, I LOVE the 70's Supremes and FLOS but I don't know if I could live with this!

Name:  JLM-Headboard.jpg
Views: 1689
Size:  73.5 KB
    That's what I call Supreme dedication..!

Yuk!!!! It has a very 70s look, however. Where o where are the windows??? I couldn't live with that!

lol. Cool!!!

Different strokes for different folks.

Quote Originally Posted by carlo View Post
    lol. Cool!!!
    Yeah if it were 1973 and the person were in high school! LOL!!!

they also picked about the worse Sup shot lol. always thought that was a dreadful photo of MJL. "vampire like" lol

I have a wall in my spare bedroom which I call my Motown wall. It has a framed signed photo from my beloved Martha Reeves and about 30 other framed photos of the Motown stars. While I personally couldn't sleep with this photo of JMC above my bed I do have very large photo of Jesus Christ, my personal Lord and Savior above my bed.

I guess whatever makes you sleep at night. As blueskies so eloquently posted, Different strokes for different folks.

Roberta

I wouldn't do it but it looks kinda cool.

The room definitely has a 70's feel - no idea where this pic came from - even the phone is a British one from the same era. Certainly authentic!

Well I like it! Who's bedroom is it? I'd maybe have the "Touch" album cover and lighter walls. I want one now - I'd never get my partner to agree though!

i kinda like it although the photo could have been painted better.

The mural is cool. It's the rest of the decor that sucks.