Ralph,

I kinda thought that such an arrangement would be cumbersome & add even more to your workload.

The one thing that no one can accuse you of is a lack of patience & tolerance, as this has been occurring with regularity for at least 5 years now. You have pretty much requested that adults simply behave as adults & honesstly, no one can ask for more than that.

That things have come to what you are proposing is no reflection on you, but rather on those whom for some ungodly reason simply can't reign themselves in & spoiling countless threads for others in the process.

For you to have to resort to this measure is sad, as there have been others whom have been upset at having to see decent threads go south & unhappy about some of the constant infighting & seeing many of their favorite artists constantly defamed, cursed & more. Despite that, you still allowed a place in the forum, only to have some prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that they didn't appreciate the gesture.

And while I'm sure that some of the same folks will accuse you of "over-reacting", the truth is that no one can accuse you of jumping the gun, nor going off of the deep end here. All that was necessary to have prevented this was a little maturity, a little common decency & remembering why this forum was created to begin with.

I understand that reality shows are the rage these days, but SDF wasn't set up to be The National Enquirer, nor TMZ. It wasn't created to constantly bash Diana, Mary, nor Berry for crap that happened well over 2 decades ago, nor should that behavior be tolerated. I guess that you could say that SDF tried a grand experiment in trying to allow adults to behave as adults & some of them always choose to fail the test.

To be honest & I've said it before, I believe that this behavior proves that their actions have much less to do with any great love of any of the ladies & has more to do with supplanting these ladies as stars on their own personal stages. It's not about The Supremes, but rather, themselves & whatever attention they can garner by being as over-the-top as possible.

Seriously, what entertainer would really want to claim a fan whom has exhibited some of the behavior we've seen here? What entertainer would really feel comfortable with ANY fan who behaves as obsessed as we've seen some behave, while speaking as though they're some 14 year-old & we're still in the year 1972?

I don't know about anyone else, but that would scare the hell out of me.

I'm sorry to see that it's come to this, but sometimes when you give someone a yard of material, they can either use it to make a pretty bow, or to make a noose to hang around their own neck.

Personally, I'd have chosen the bow

I commend you for your patience, because if nothing else, you've shown a patience that I simply don't have. I support whatever you choose to do 1,000%.