Name:  WOMRWFMRLOGOredux.jpg
Views: 272
Size:  13.1 KB

Howdy Folks! The pleasure and honor of having Jerry Plunk, lead singer and drummer of HDH's Flaming Ember, on "Nightflight" last week will happen one more time tonight in Part Two of a Tribute to Jerry Plunk!
Jerry will be on the show LIVE again,from the shores of the Kentucky River. We will talk more about his life and career and listen to all of his music...from way before HDH to way after. Jerry is sharing tonight some very rare tracks, including some with Flaming Ember never aired before. So join us tonight...on "Nightflight"....on WOMR 92.1 Fm Provincetown and WFMR 91.3 Fm Orleans as streaming live worldwide in digital stereo at www.womr.org
Thanks!
John

PS...as some of you may know, my cat Chloe died last Thursday, after the sweetest and most loving 18 very healthy years with me. I have been sort of nuts over our separation....but I thought I would go on with the show because so many wonderful friends have helped me through the most difficult patch...and I thank them from the bottom of my heart.