Name:  WOMRWFMRLOGOredux.jpg
Views: 207
Size:  13.1 KB

Howdy there, Pardners! I have been so pleased and honored to have some wonderful guests on "Nightflight"! Last week, Andy Skurow and George Solomon of UME and the Motown Vault shared with us "More Hits By The Supremes...the Expanded Version" and spent time talking about the production. I want to again thank them both, and Harry Weinger, for their generosity, thoughts and humor. Thanks guys!

On Tue Dec 6, I will be airing "The Marvelettes: Forever-The Complete Motown Albums Part One" and then on Dec 13, I will be joined by Harry Weinger, Vice President of A & R at UMG and producer of the above collection with the premiere airing of his newest collection "The Marvelettes: Forever-Part Two"! Two weeks of just Marvelettes...and Harry too! It's what every DJ needs...a good friend like Harry!

Now for tonight's show. I am always excited about having this gentleman on the show. It's been a few years. And he is always generous with his time, sharing incredible stories about his music, his life in Detroit in the sixties, his years with Holland Dozier Holland at Invictus/Hot Wax and so much more. For the next TWO weeks, Jerry Plunk, lead singer and drummer of Flaming Ember will be joining me on "Nightflight". And with Jerry being on the show for two weeks...it will give us a lot of time to talk and play his great music.
I'm looking forward to spending this time with Jerry...and you...on "Nightflight"...on WOMR 92.1 FM Provincetown and WFMR 91.3 FM Orleans and streaming live worldwide in digital stereo at www.womr.org

Tonight...please...no phone calls...I'll be on the line with Jerry...but please feel free to post questions here for Jerry that we can answer during the show....thanks!
John

Name:  1.jpg
Views: 218
Size:  22.2 KB