[REMOVE ADS]

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Question for DWSheffer Four Tops German EP

Hi Darin, I'm hoping your excellent gift for collecting Motown can help me out here. Have you ever seen this particular Four Tops EP? Name:  303179227432.jpg
Views: 237
Size:  26.6 KB

https://www.popsike.com/The-Four-Top...179227432.html

I have NEVER seen this until it turned up in a search tonight. Interesting photo of the group; at first glance in its thumbnail image, it looked oddly like an AI-generated image. Looking at it as closer it still seems like a bit like an actual photo that has been retouched just a bit too enthusiastically!

It's also of note that I can see where the image for the cover of the Four Tops Second Album came from- it must have been an image that came from the same photo session of the guys in these shirts [[and is it just me, or do they look a few years younger than the images that grace the cover of the Tops' first, self-titled Motown album?)

I'd love to have the chance to purchase a copy of this but it absolutely is MIA on Discogs and elsewhere...

Tomovox
    Last edited by WaitingWatchingLookingForAChance; 09-08-2023 at 04:14 AM.