[REMOVE ADS]

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Salute To VAN McCOY - Part 3: VAN'S ARTISTS [[A-M)

VAN McCOY -- "His Artists - A To Z"

I'm proud to dedicate this Playlist to the magical music of VAN McCOY [[Composer, Arranger, Producer, Pianist, Lead Vocalist, and Back-Up Singer), as well as Composers/Producers Ed Cobb and Charles Kipps, House Band STUFF, Faith, Hope & Charity [[amazing back-up vocalists on nearly all of Van's productions for others as well as on their own albums produced by Van), and, last, but certainly not least, all of the artists whom Van produced as well as an array of artists who paid tribute to Van by recording his songs [[produced by their own producers).

To my knowledge, the songs featured within are a collection of Van's complete 1970's productions, although I've also included a healthy sprinkling of his 60's productions as well.

At this point, due to its massive size, we're breaking up this Van McCoy Playlist into two sections -- alphabetically by artists A-M, followed by artists N-Z at a later date. This will prevent the thread from becoming top-heavy, thus making it easier for the Van McCoy fans to post their questions and comments.

Once again, many thanks to Kenny for his uploading talents.
    Last edited by Philles/Motown Gary; 06-25-2023 at 04:36 PM.