My favorite Supremes' album is More Hits. On my breakfast run this morning, I was listening to the last track, "I'm in Love Again" and actually fell in love again with the song.

Diana is using her lower to mid register in this song which comes across like syrup rather than the somewhat nasally, abrasive sound that was evident in much of her early work. With that said, I still enjoyed her distinctive voice quality.

Isn't this the song in which many are saying that Eddie Holland is also joining Mary and Florence on the background vocals? I always thought I was an astute musician; however, I'll admit that I often have difficulty in distinguishing if there is 3 part harmony going on in background vocals or if it's just 2 voices harmonizing. There's something about the closeness of the harmony parts that my brain can't tell if there is a 3rd part harmony in it.

Is Eddie Holland on this tune supplying providing a background harmony? Are there particular lines I could listen for to hear him?

Another observation...Again, I love Diana's vocal; however, there's just something about the way she pronounces/sings the word "instantly" which is slightly awkward. Maybe it's just the word itself.