I Think It's Unfortunate

I think it's unfortunate it took the Supremes almost 60 years to be recognized by the Grammys.

I think it's unfortunate that Diana has made no real public announcement in recognition of this honor.

I think it's unfortunate that the ceremony was held in a separate room, on the day before the event.

I think it's unfortunate that Florence and Mary weren't there to recieve their accolades.

I think it's unfortunate that Diana didn't attend, or send a representative on her behalf.

I think it's unfortunate that likely Cindy and Jean, as well as Lynda, Scherrie, and Susaye weren't mentioned at any point during the distinction.

I think it's unfortunate that there was no acknowledgment of the Supremes during the telecast.

I think it's unfortunate that The Supremes, one of the world's most recognizable girl groups; the one American group that rivaled Elvis and The Beatles, the one group that set the standard for all of those ladies to follow; that launched the career of a superstar and legends in the entertainment industry have never properly been given all of the flowers they so richly deserve.