Quote Originally Posted by paladin View Post
@Marv, I have posted pictures of the Dells, Ojays, Confunkshun, Dazz Band, Barkays, Michael Henderson, Switch, Betty Lavette, Ledisi, Impressions, Russell & New Stylistics, Slave, Hugh Masekela, and many others at different concerts and gatherings ......some posts were received very well , others died but I did it because of my love of photography and the groups........and I find myself shaking my head at all of this personal BS and analysis by paralysis.... but thats a topic for another thread.......
Kdub, I remember your posts with the concert pictures. I use to really look forward to each batch. I love photography too and have done my share of concerts back in the day.

Regarding all the personal BS. I knew it was coming to this for about 2 and half, maybe three years. I know exactly where it is coming from, where it started and the parties that are perpetuating it. Because of that , I get jumped on. It's like cyber bullying by people that wouldn't dare look my way in the real World. They want attention mostly, but they do get way out of hand at times.

Anyway, is it possible, I mean when you get the time and you feel like it to do a "Best Of" type thread from all of your great pics?